Fresh, Organic, Grass-Fed Milk
The centerpiece of Erba Verde Farms is the milk herd share. We milk Jersey and Jersey/Holstein cross cows because they are well suited for this region and produce creamy, delicious, fresh milk.
The cows have access to plenty of fresh water, sunshine, green grass during warmer months, and hay during the winter. We do not feed our cows corn or grain products. We manage the herd and provide milk and yogurt shares to our collective owners at several pickup locations around Western New York.
But Why Grass-Fed Milk?
Great Question! Do you want all of these benefits?
- Double the amount of anti-inflammatory Omega 3 Fatty acids than what is found in conventional store bought milk.
- Milk that is free from artificial hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides.
- High in CLA which has been shown to decrease the risk of cancer and heart attacks.
- Real milk taste, the way it was meant to be.
- More vitamins, mineral, and enzymes to bring your health to the next level.
Well of course you do! That what Erba Verde Farms is here for.
To find out more about our herd share, please email us or call us at (585) 365-3612.